10 K program

  • nclcarl
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 22, 2009
      if anyone is interested I have information and updates for the 10K program that I will try and upload here- so check back soon. I know the jingle all the way 10K is coming up and that coach showed some interest.
    • Sara Ferguson
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 23, 2009
        Thanks definitely interested.  Sara

        Sara Ferguson%0D%0Aemail%3A dfergy%40comcast.net%0D%0ACell phone%3A  (240) 463-6748