Does anyone program the HET in TMS470 ? Pulsewidth measurement

  • Bengt
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 26, 2006
      Howdy !

      I'm using IAR EW 4.31 Baseline to develope the project.

      I wanna measure sulsewidth / frequency using PCNT in HET.
      The function RISE2FALL seems allmost ok, but when supplying an
      external pulse the measured pulswidth flickers (i thinh due to not
      beeing syncronized)
      Pulsewidth is ok when i am trying the PCNT example om the ti-site.