New Post in Files Section

  • Sandy
    Message 1 of 1 , May 3 9:36 AM
      I just added a sample project that I build with the Olimex TI ARM
      board. The project was built with the Crossworks demo on windows. I
      just zipped up the directory which lived under the 'samples' directory
      on a default crossworks install. Other junk was in the directory that
      I have not had a chance to sort out, but the files that would be
      usefull are

      main.c
      lcd.c
      lcd.h

      I think the rest are not used.

      The test program basically beeps, lights leds, and sends some text to
      the LCD. This was code that was modified from both TI and Olimex to
      work with Crossworks.

      Note that these will not work with IAR's compiler without some changes
      (mostly address of resources).

      Not much time to do the A/D demos and the HET as yet. I am caught up
      in some work at work :-)

      Sandy