Re: HETA Het assembler

  • Sandy
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 24, 2006
      Don't forget the output is a bit different then the TI HET470, you
      will have to do a little change I'm guessing. But in general just
      use the same function (I think it was memcopy32 or something like
      that) in the exampe to copy the generated data into the HET area.
      Beyond that, I can't help too much yet as I have no hardware to play
      with. As a minimum you should at least be able to see the hex 'c'
      code that is generated and see if that is the same as generated by
      HET470.

      HTH

      Sandy

      --- In TMS470_ARM@yahoogroups.com, "Ferry Clasquin" <ferry@...>