Re: HETA Het assembler

  • Sandy
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 24 5:51 PM
      Rick is correct, check the Files section you will find the ZIP with
      the goods. Check it out and let me know what it needs. It may have
      some bugs but I'll fix them as they are found.

      Just need to get some time to figure out which board I'll get. The
      Olimex is low cost but the TI's come with a usb jtag and can be had
      for about 200 bucks if I take the seminar coming up here in Los
      Angeles. I do want the USB Jtag, as parallel ports are hard to come
      by these days :-).

      Sandy

      --- In TMS470_ARM@yahoogroups.com, "Rick Collins" <gnuarm@...> wrote:

      > I don't think you can attach a file to a posting through a Yahoo
      > group, but I may be wrong. This file is on the group web page in
      the
      > Files section. In fact, it is the only file so far. Thank,
      Sandy.

      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 24 6:07 PM
        Don't forget the output is a bit different then the TI HET470, you
        will have to do a little change I'm guessing. But in general just
        use the same function (I think it was memcopy32 or something like
        that) in the exampe to copy the generated data into the HET area.
        Beyond that, I can't help too much yet as I have no hardware to play
        with. As a minimum you should at least be able to see the hex 'c'
        code that is generated and see if that is the same as generated by
        HET470.

        HTH