RE: [TMS470_ARM] HETA Het assembler

  • Ferry Clasquin
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 24, 2006

      Hi Sandy,

      Just a quick question where have you posted the .zip file because it was not attached…?

      I have a IAR470 board and can make a test…

      Cheers,

      Ferry

      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 24, 2006
        I don't think you can attach a file to a posting through a Yahoo
        group, but I may be wrong. This file is on the group web page in the
        Files section. In fact, it is the only file so far. Thank, Sandy.

        --- In TMS470_ARM@yahoogroups.com, "Ferry Clasquin" <ferry@...> wrote:

        > Hi Sandy,
        >
        > Just a quick question where have you posted the .zip file because it
        was not
        > attached.?
        >
        > I have a IAR470 board and can make a test.
        >
        > Cheers,
        > Ferry
        > _____

      • Sandy
        Message 3 of 5 , Mar 24, 2006
          Rick is correct, check the Files section you will find the ZIP with
          the goods. Check it out and let me know what it needs. It may have
          some bugs but I'll fix them as they are found.

          Just need to get some time to figure out which board I'll get. The
          Olimex is low cost but the TI's come with a usb jtag and can be had
          for about 200 bucks if I take the seminar coming up here in Los
          Angeles. I do want the USB Jtag, as parallel ports are hard to come
          by these days :-).

          Sandy

          --- In TMS470_ARM@yahoogroups.com, "Rick Collins" <gnuarm@...> wrote:

          > I don't think you can attach a file to a posting through a Yahoo
          > group, but I may be wrong. This file is on the group web page in
          the
          > Files section. In fact, it is the only file so far. Thank,
          Sandy.

          > --- In TMS470_ARM@yahoogroups.com, "Ferry Clasquin" <ferry@> wrote:
          > >
          > > Hi Sandy,
          > >
          > > Just a quick question where have you posted the .zip file
          because it
          > was not
          > > attached.?
          > >
          > > I have a IAR470 board and can make a test.
          > >
          > > Cheers,
          > > Ferry
          > > _____

        • Sandy
          Message 4 of 5 , Mar 24, 2006
            Don't forget the output is a bit different then the TI HET470, you
            will have to do a little change I'm guessing. But in general just
            use the same function (I think it was memcopy32 or something like
            that) in the exampe to copy the generated data into the HET area.
            Beyond that, I can't help too much yet as I have no hardware to play
            with. As a minimum you should at least be able to see the hex 'c'
            code that is generated and see if that is the same as generated by
            HET470.

            HTH