Membership Required to Join the Poll

  • Rick Collins
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 14, 2005
      I was not aware that you needed to be a member of the OKI-ARM-mcu
      group to participate in the poll. This is not what I would prefer,
      but Yahoo does not allow for it to be opened up to everyone.

      Personally, I would prefer that anyone who would like to take the poll
      simply join (you can use any email address such as a Yahoo one) and
      then remove your membership if you aren't interested in the group.
      This will prevent an inflated membership number.

      I really can't see the point of having multiple polls for this
      purpose. In a week or two I will post the results here.