Any info about the HET in TMS470 ?

  • Bengt
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 9, 2005
      Does anyone have info about the HET in TMS470 ?
      They refer th 'shadow register 0 / 1' but where do i find them and how
      do i access them ?

      I'm trying tp pass data to a PWM in HET

      L01: ECMP{next=L02, reg=A,hr_lr=LOW, en_pin_action=ON, pin=CC18,
      action=PULSEHI, irq=Off, data=0x100}
      HOw do I change the 'data' when the HET is started ??