Schematic required for TMS470

  • agrawal82
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 4, 2005
      Hello,

      To introduce myself, I am a software engineer working with
      STMicroelectronics India. Although I am writing softwares for ARM on
      ST chips but as a hobbyist I want to design prototype board around
      TMS470 (I got the samples). Can someone share a document to describe
      the onchip flash programming utility for this board. Is there a
      freeware tool for JTAG?

      Your support would be immensely helpful.

      Regards,
      Mayank
    • Rick Collins
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 5, 2005
        --- In TMS470_ARM@yahoogroups.com, "agrawal82" <mayank.agrawal@s...>
        wrote:
        > Hello,
        >
        > To introduce myself, I am a software engineer working with
        > STMicroelectronics India. Although I am writing softwares for ARM on
        > ST chips but as a hobbyist I want to design prototype board around
        > TMS470 (I got the samples). Can someone share a document to describe
        > the onchip flash programming utility for this board. Is there a
        > freeware tool for JTAG?

        You say you are working with the ST ARM chips? I'm curious, which
        chips are you working with? Have you seen the new ST ARM946ES with on
        chip programmable logic?
      • Mayank AGRAWAL
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 5, 2005
          Message
          No I have not seen the chip you are talking about. I have been working on a chip for DSL platform chip ST50150/160 with ARM926ES. My part of work has been developing drivers for on chip peripherals like ATM, Ethernet UART for uClinux. I have very less experience in ARM architecture as such. Can you help me out in designing the first level board for TMS470