New group

  • Rakesh Kumar
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 17, 2008
      Hi,

      Can any one start TMS570 group also???

      Regards,

    • Rick Collins
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 17, 2008
        --- In TMS470_ARM@yahoogroups.com, Rakesh Kumar <rakesh.kumar58@...>
        wrote:

        > Hi,
        >
        > Can any one start TMS570 group also???
        >
        > Regards,

        Yes, anyone can start a Yahoo group. Since the TMS570 is a dual core
        ARM, why not discuss it here? This is not an overly active group and
        it would actually be better to put both in the same group to help
        promote activity.

        I just took a (very) quick look at the TMS570. Obviously it is
        targeted to safety related automotive systems. What other apps do you
        think it would be good for? Is it a pricey part?

        Rick
      • Rakesh Kumar
        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 18, 2008
          Hi,

          Good idea.

          We will go ahead with tms570 in this group only.
          Ya, it is used in high end automotive sub systems.
          I think its a pricy part.

          Expecting an confirmation email from moderator about this new idea....

          Regards,

          wrote:

          > Hi,
          >
          > Can any one start TMS570 group also???
          >
          > Regards,

          Yes, anyone can start a Yahoo group. Since the TMS570 is a dual core
          ARM, why not discuss it here? This is not an overly active group and
          it would actually be better to put both in the same group to help
          promote activity.

          I just took a (very) quick look at the TMS570. Obviously it is
          targeted to safety related automotive systems. What other apps do you
          think it would be good for? Is it a pricey part?

          Rick

        • JohnStosh
          Message 4 of 4 , Apr 19, 2008
            I would also be interested in hearing tms570 related info on this newsgroup.
            Here's the press release from Nov 2006:  http://focus.ti.com/docs/pr/pressrelease.jhtml?prelId=sc06199
            I can't really find squat on the ti web site about it.  http://focus.ti.com/general/docs/automotive/automotive.tsp?templateId=5784&navigationId=11641&path=templatedata/cm/autogen/data/microcontrollers