Re: [TMS470_ARM] interfacing 1-wire DS1820 to TMS470

  • Антощенков Роман Викт
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 1, 2008
      Hello!
      1 week ago I wrote letter
      > I looking for source code interfacing 1-wire DS1820 to TMS470!
      and still don't get answer!
      Is it very probably?
      --
      Best regards,
      Roman Antoshchenkov, mailto:djantoxa@...
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 1, 2008
        --- In TMS470_ARM@yahoogroups.com, Àíòîùåíêîâ Ðîìàí Âèêòîðîâè÷
        <djantoxa@...> wrote:

        > Hello!
        > 1 week ago I wrote letter
        > > I looking for source code interfacing 1-wire DS1820 to TMS470!
        > and still don't get answer!
        > Is it very probably?

        Your request is very specific, so yes, it is possible that no one has
        interfaced this device to a TMS470 before. I have some C code that
        was used on a TMS320 processor to talk to a few one wire devices. The
        DS1820 was not one of them, but it did support the DS1822 which should
        be *very* similar. If you want it, send me an email.

        The one wire protocol is not really complicated. The specs are a bit
        awkward to understand, but it is all there. Plus, Dallas has example
        code available. I expect you could write your own in less than a day
        and it would exactly suit your needs.