Programming of TMS470 flash keys

  • Bengt
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 11, 2007
      Has anyone done this ?
      How do i write the flash keys within C-code ?

      I have tried to implement a CRC check in my C-code and that works fine
      in ´debug-mode, but as soon as i whant to download the code to the
      flash i get an error "owerwriting of flash keys not allowed*. I am
      allso using th Xlink -H option to fill th unused memory whith 0xFF. I
      have allso tried to define the flash keys as constants, but then the
      linker complains about "constants owerwriting 0xFF fill"

      Any sugestions ?
    • Bengt
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 12, 2007
        --- In TMS470_ARM@yahoogroups.com, "Bengt" <pic16f873@...> wrote:

        > Has anyone done this ?
        > How do i write the flash keys within C-code ?
        >
        > I have tried to implement a CRC check in my C-code and that works
        fine
        > in ´debug-mode, but as soon as i whant to download the code to the
        > flash i get an error "owerwriting of flash keys not allowed*. I am
        > allso using th Xlink -H option to fill th unused memory whith 0xFF. I
        > have allso tried to define the flash keys as constants, but then the
        > linker complains about "constants owerwriting 0xFF fill"
        >
        > Any sugestions ?

        Actually i found the answer myselfe today, but could only access
        flashkeys 0 & 1. That will do for now.