Flash Reference Guide

  • Rick Collins
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 12, 2005
      I heard back from TI support about SPNU213 and this is what they
      said.

      'The "TMS470R1x F05 Flash Reference Guide" (SPNU213) is still being
      editted and should be available in about a month.'

      In other words, don't hold your breath.

      They are sending me samples of the A256, so I will need to have all my
      ducks in a row to start designing a board for it. Anyone know what
      this guide covers exactly and how important it is to the hardware
      design?