HET Angle functions

  • ljupco75
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 8, 2007
      Hi,
      has anybody successfully used the software angle functions APCNT, SCNT,
      ACNT & ACMP ?
      My setup is a TMS470R1A256, with 60-2 teeth signal on HET[24] pin and
      outputs a synchronized pulse signal (ACMP) on HET[6] . The problem is
      that sometimes the signal is synchronized to the HET[24] signal and
      sometimes it's not. Any idea how to do it ?

      Regards
      Ljupco Trajkovski
    • miatared94
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 8, 2007
        I believe there is some sample code in the HET documentation. If you
        look at the last few pages describing SCMP, there is sample HET code
        to get you started.
      • ljupco75
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 9, 2007
          --- In TMS470_ARM@yahoogroups.com, "miatared94" <kevintung@...> wrote:

          > I believe there is some sample code in the HET documentation. If you
          > look at the last few pages describing SCMP, there is sample HET code
          > to get you started.

          Hi,
          that SCMP example is also the one I started from, but still I cannot
          get an output pulse synchronized to the HET[24] signal which is the
          crankshaft signal with 60-2 teeth. Any other suggestions ?

          Regards
          Ljupco