Re: [TMS470_ARM] Re: OrCAD footprint of TMS470R1B512

  • harinarayanan s
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 27, 2006
      Hi,
      the files that you have added is the OrCAD component Schematic, This component
      needs an associated footprint for it, a footprint is the image of the component as it looks on the PCB
      when it is fabricated with the exact dimentions of the IC.
      Anyway thank you for ur contributions, but this is not what i was looking for.
      Regards
      Hari

      On 9/27/06, roberto_battiston <rbattiso@...> wrote:

      Hey all... I've added my OrCad tms470 r1a 256pz footprint to the
      files. I made it about a year ago, and never had the opportunity to
      get a board made up. I'm an OrCad newbie, so I don't know if this is
      what you are looking for, or can help in any way. Feel free to use
      it as such.

      -Rob