      Date: Tue, 14 Mar 2006 22:22:27 -0000
      From: "tms470man" <tms470man@...>
      Subject: Re: IAP Flashkeys overwritten, "wrong Keys!"

      TI supplies the Flash API routines and a application note to program
      the flash in system. Do not attempt to create you own routines.

      Since this part has the memory security if you over wrote the flash
      key you would have over writen the MSM keys as well. So check you did
      not change the flash macro file or the linker to a different
      configuration. Try one of the demo programs.

      tms470man
    • Show all 4 messages in this topic