307Re: [TMS470_ARM] TMS470-P256 halt issues

  • Scott Coleman
    Mar 11, 2014
      I have been using the TMS470-P256 boards successfully for years using both IAR and Crossworks. The JTAG debuggers I use are the Segger J-Link and the Olimex USB and both work fine with this board. I'm running this setup under Windows 7 64-bit with no issues. I've never used OpenOCD so I can't help you there. FWIW I always power the board using an external power supply.

      Segger sells a "student" version of the J-Link which is reasonably priced and works with your board. The Olimex unit is similarly priced. I recommend you purchase one of those two and give it a try.

    • Show all 4 messages in this topic