      From: tiofack maxwell <titikluivert@...>
      To: TMS470_ARM@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Wednesday, September 23, 2009 1:35:53 PM
      Subject: [TMS470_ARM] Het to generate PWMs signal

      HET usage in TMS470

      Hi,
      I'm trying to use HET in TMS470 to genarate PWMs signal for the control of a three phase synchronous motor. I have to measure a curent over 3 shunt.
      i have to programm this Het in Assembler for a 6 symetrical PWMs.. can somebody please help me!!!!! or have any pdf file ot tutorial to read or anything that can help me ???

      Thanks in advance,
      Maxwell
      sorry for my bad english ;

    • Show all 2 messages in this topic