192Re: interfacing 1-wire DS1820 to TMS470

  • Rick Collins
    Mar 1, 2008
      --- In TMS470_ARM@yahoogroups.com, Àíòîùåíêîâ Ðîìàí Âèêòîðîâè÷
      <djantoxa@...> wrote:

      > Hello!
      > 1 week ago I wrote letter
      > > I looking for source code interfacing 1-wire DS1820 to TMS470!
      > and still don't get answer!
      > Is it very probably?

      Your request is very specific, so yes, it is possible that no one has
      interfaced this device to a TMS470 before. I have some C code that
      was used on a TMS320 processor to talk to a few one wire devices. The
      DS1820 was not one of them, but it did support the DS1822 which should
      be *very* similar. If you want it, send me an email.

      The one wire protocol is not really complicated. The specs are a bit
      awkward to understand, but it is all there. Plus, Dallas has example
      code available. I expect you could write your own in less than a day
      and it would exactly suit your needs.
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic