176Re: Use J-link to download gcc compiled code?

  • johnstosh
    Feb 15, 2008
      You might be able to, but I wouldn't hold your breath. I'm VERY
      interested in hearing what you find out. Have you considered getting
      IAR to generate a binary file format and then "swapping in" you gcc
      created data in place of the original?

      I think IAR will do ELF format. Does gcc? Even if it does, is it the
      SAME elf format and a close enough varient to actually work?

      Although IAR will generate a 2nd output file from the linker, will it
      only burn its primary output file?

      --- In TMS470_ARM@yahoogroups.com, "john" <j_w_myers@...> wrote:

      > I have the TMS470 KickStart kit.
      > I want to start programming with gcc.
      > Is it possible to use the J-link to download a program compiled with
      > gcc to the TMS470?

    • Show all 7 messages in this topic