154Re: [TMS470_ARM] Re: TMS470R1A64 booting

  • manoharan raja
    Sep 13, 2007
      Thanks for your reply..
      Is that in any case,Boot Binary can be loaded only to the internal Memory and that too via Jtag port?

      Regards,
      Mano

      marjan_hanc <marjan.hanc@...> wrote:
      If there is no external bus than not. Also for R1B1M you need
      some internal code to set up the EBM, before you can run app.
      from external mem.

      Since R1B1M has quite a lot application space I wonder why you need
      external booting at all ?

      Regards,
      Marjan

      --- In TMS470_ARM@yahoogroups.com, manoharan raja
      wrote:

      > Hi ,
      >
      > Is that possible to boot TMS470R1A64 from external memory but i
      am not finding the external Address bus and data bus for this
      controller except the IOs .Is that Jtag ,the only way to download the
      binary for this controller?

      > Or can we us the HET for booting the ARM in this Controller (Sorry
      if this is not a valid question).

      > If it is not possible to boot from external memmory for TMS470R1A64
      > then is that possible to boot from the external memory for
      TMS470R1B1M As this has EBM?

      > Pls anyone help me in this regard.
      >
      > Thanks in Advance

      <*> Your email settings: