152TMS470R1A64 booting

  • manoharan raja
    Sep 13, 2007
      Hi ,

      Is that possible to boot TMS470R1A64 from external memory but i am not finding the external Address bus and data bus for this controller except the IOs .Is that Jtag ,the only way to download the binary for this controller?

      Or can we us the HET for booting the ARM in this Controller (Sorry if this is not a valid question).

      If it is not possible to boot from external memmory for TMS470R1A64
      then is that possible to boot from the external memory for TMS470R1B1M As this has EBM?
      Pls anyone help me in this regard.

      Thanks in Advance