1big toe....

  • pjakacki
    Jan 26, 2005
      Cautiously I dip my big toe into the TI waters.......
      What will it be like?
      Will I be able to get sample quantities?
      What if their pricing is not competitive?
      Will TI be as helpful as Philips?

      The TI parts are certainly feature packed, at least for automotive
      use. Every chip has it's advantages and disadvantages. The TMS470
      looks interesting enough that I might consider evaluating it,
      certainly study it. It all comes down to the peripherals though,
      doesn't it? Just how useful will they prove to be. User group feedback
      is always helpful.

      *Peter*