So there's no mistake, My last info for Memory Groups was for trhe D710. In essence, the first of the three Memory numbers *IS* the Group number. -- 73, Steve,noskosteve
Mike, The group that a frequency is in is determined by the Memory Number you store it in , when you store the frequency. Example. Around home, let's say younoskosteve
The TM-D710A & TH-D72A are identical in this regard. 73 de Dennis KD7CAC Scottsdale, AZ ... The TM-D710A & TH-D72A are identical in this regard. 73 de Denniseagleeyedennis
- Dec 27, 1999
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.