Another vote for APRSIS32. I use it with a D700 when working net control at various public service events quite successfully. Event coordinators are alwayska0azs
I am using APRSIS32 free program on a Win7 computer system on a Kenwood TS-2000 in the shack. This radio has the same internal TNC as the Kenwood TM-D700kc6vvt
One option would be UIView, http://www.ui-view.net There's a Yahoo Group dedicated to it's use as well. Mark / N4MEW Mark@...firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dec 27, 1999
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.