TM-D700A on Ebay with extras.

  • Mark B
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 2, 2007
    • g7pkf
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 3, 2007
        --- In TMD700A@yahoogroups.com, "Mark B" <markb911@...> wrote:

        > http://tinyurl.com/26e4yb

        I expect a lot of 700's will go up for sale in the next 12 months. I
        also expect that the price of the 700 new (where it is avalible) will
        be at a record low. This is great for people who want an aprs radio
        but did not like the price and also for users who want a second/third
        aprs radio .

        I may well purchase a 700e of ebay if one comes up for the wife (M3PKF).

        I have just spoken to kenwood and the replacement 710 will be made
        avalible this month (here in the uk anyway) price £520ish In the uk we
        pay well over the odds in the us you can roughly expect to pay $500ish.

        Dean G7PKF sysop MB7UHR
      • Carl F. Rimmer
        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 4, 2007
          AES has it listed at $599.99 USD.
        • Tom Q Smith
          Message 4 of 4 , Aug 9, 2007
            I think I saw it for something like $499 at HRO

            Tom KB3TQS

            _____