aprs

  • John
    Message 1 of 14 , Jul 1, 2007
      Does anybody know if any of the inexpensive (less than 250 us) full
      screen GPS units give out a NEMA data string to connect directly to
      the 700?

      Also, has anybody directly connected an earthmate to a 700? I could
      used wiring and power supply help.
      tnx, 73 john ab9hh
    • PETER ZULEGER
      Message 2 of 14 , Jul 1, 2007
        I use a garmin street pilotIII got on eBay works great

        w7plz

        Message 3 of 14 , Jul 1, 2007
          I second that question. I am looking to upgrade my GPS from my Street Pilot
          3.

          Jim