D700 PARTS

  • David Dobbins
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 7, 2006
      Does anyone have a D700 service manual with a parts schematic to
      lookup the part number for the crows foot piece of the control head
      mounting bracket? That's the one with the sticky-back tape to attach
      the control head to the dash or windshielf or wherever. It might be
      J02-0488-04. I had ordered a bunch of bracket (cont.head) J29-0663-13
      from Pacific Coast Parts, expecting to receive the entire control head
      bracket, but all I got was the piece that actual fits to the control
      head, not the other piece of the mounting bracket. Dave/K7GPS
    • Martin Dandeneau
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 7, 2006
        I can send it to you contact me directly by my email

        ve2nau@...

        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 8, 2006
          The part number is in the regular instruction manual on page 1 under
          "Supplied Accessories". It's listed as J29-0663-XX and J29-0664-XX
          for the pair of the back bracket and the foot. If you head off to the
          online parts store, you can look up each part number to verify which
          is which.

          Message 4 of 4 , Oct 9, 2006
            Thanks for the reminder about the part numbers in the radio operator
            manual. Pacific Coast Parts does stock the crow's foot piece at $12
            each.

            --
            David Dobbins
            Medical Lake, WA