Re: [TMD700A] wideband RX and TX config

  • Kg4wmf
    Message 1 of 19 , Nov 1, 2005
      Several 1.2 repeaters here in Dallas area. Need a "loose"
      squelch to hear one. Never "full quieting" on the D700

      Smartlock.Pro wrote:

      > "" 1240MHz bands the set is as deaf as a post ""

    • Steve
      Message 2 of 19 , Nov 1, 2005
        No time to check the manual, but I did see that the 2M sensitivity
        on B side drops significantly when 220 is set on the A side.

        73, Steve, K,9;D.C'I

        --- In TMD700A@yahoogroups.com, "Nick B." <nick@n...> wrote:

        > Smartlock.Pro wrote:
        >
        > >Do you get anything on 1200? Theres no repeaters round hear or
        much else
        > >to check and I have no tx up there. Just thinking about the cap
        mod on the
        > >732.
        > >
        > No. I verified the 200, 300 and 1240 bands with a signal generator.
        they are all profoundly deaf :(