D700 Service Manual

  • denisatwork
    Message 1 of 7 , Aug 2, 2005
      Has anyone come across the service manual for the D700?

      Thanks,
      Denis
      KC8VNR
    • Bruce W. Martin, KQ4TV
      Message 2 of 7 , Aug 2, 2005
        On Aug 2, 2005, at 8:08 AM, denisatwork wrote:

        > Has anyone come across the service manual for the D700?
        >
        > Thanks,
        > Denis
        > KC8VNR

        Parts and manuals are available from:

        Pacific Coast Parts (800) 262-1312
        15204 Staff Court (310) 515-0207
        Gardena , CA 90248 Fax(310) 538-4919
        Internet: http://www.pacparts.com
        E-Mail orders@...
        8:00AM - 4:30PM PST

        East Coast Transistor Parts Inc. (800) 637-0388
        2 Marlborough Road (516) 483-5742
        West Hempstead, NY 11552 Fax (516) 483-5904
        9:00AM - 5:30PM EST

        Pacific Coast Parts has more expensive shipping but the parts prices
        are cheaper.

        Bruce, KQ4TV
      • Michael Perkins
        Message 3 of 7 , Aug 2, 2005
          You can go to the Mods.dk site and look under Kenwood; and at the top you'll see Manuals, click there and you'll find it. http://mods.dk/

          denisatwork <denisatwork@...> wrote:Has anyone come across the service manual for the D700?

          Thanks,
          Denis
          KC8VNR

          Community email addresses:
          Post message: TMD700A@onelist.com
          Subscribe: TMD700A-subscribe@onelist.com

          Shortcut URL to this page:
          http://www.onelist.com/community/TMD700A

          Mobile radio Radio Bander Entertainment arts Dual Radio broadcasting

          ---------------------------------

          Message 4 of 7 , Aug 2, 2005
            SM-TM-D700A $29.95 from HRO. www.hamradio.com

            > From: "denisatwork" <denisatwork@...>
            > Date: 2005/08/02 Tue AM 09:08:33 EDT
            > To: TMD700A@yahoogroups.com
            > Subject: [TMD700A] D700 Service Manual
            >
            > Has anyone come across the service manual for the D700?
            >
            > Thanks,
            > Denis
            > KC8VNR
            >

            > Community email addresses:
            > Post message: TMD700A@onelist.com
            > Subscribe: TMD700A-subscribe@onelist.com
            >
            > Shortcut URL to this page:
            > http://www.onelist.com/community/TMD700A
            > Yahoo! Groups Links

          • Rahn
            Message 5 of 7 , Aug 2, 2005
              fred_flowers@... wrote:

              > SM-TM-D700A $29.95 from HRO. www.hamradio.com
              > >
              > > From: "denisatwork" <denisatwork@...>
              > > Date: 2005/08/02 Tue AM 09:08:33 EDT
              > > To: TMD700A@yahoogroups.com
              > > Subject: [TMD700A] D700 Service Manual
              > >
              > > Has anyone come across the service manual for the D700?
              > >
              > > Thanks,
              > > Denis
              > > KC8VNR

              You can download the.... I was gonna say you could download it from
              Kenwoods site but then I noticed that you were wanting the service
              manual not the instruction manual. Soooooo......Never mind.

              --
              Rahn Abbott
              W7DOA
              Message 6 of 7 , Aug 3, 2005
                The service manual can be down loaded from mods.dk for free

                Rahn <whiskey7doa@...> wrote:fred_flowers@... wrote:

                > SM-TM-D700A $29.95 from HRO. www.hamradio.com
                > >
                > > From: "denisatwork" <denisatwork@...>
                > > Date: 2005/08/02 Tue AM 09:08:33 EDT
                > > To: TMD700A@yahoogroups.com
                > > Subject: [TMD700A] D700 Service Manual
                > >
                > > Has anyone come across the service manual for the D700?
                > >
                > > Thanks,
                > > Denis
                > > KC8VNR

                You can download the.... I was gonna say you could download it from
                Kenwoods site but then I noticed that you were wanting the service
                manual not the instruction manual. Soooooo......Never mind.

                --
                Rahn Abbott
                W7DOA
                73

                Community email addresses:
                Post message: TMD700A@onelist.com
                Subscribe: TMD700A-subscribe@onelist.com

                Shortcut URL to this page:
                http://www.onelist.com/community/TMD700A

              • Steve
                Message 7 of 7 , Aug 3, 2005
                  --- In TMD700A@yahoogroups.com, Michael Perkins <kg6fpc@y...> wrote:
                  > The service manual can be down loaded from mods.dk for free

                  Yep! It's there. I bought one (having *their* printout is usually
                  better anyway), but downloaded this anyway.
                  HOWEVER, I see no schematic or board layouts in the download.
                  73, Steve, K'9.D;C,I