UK Ham

  • m3jpg
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 2, 2004
      Hi All,

      My name is Gareth Bowen I have only been a Ham for a few months now
      and would like to thank you all for the many tips I have got from
      this site. I only have one rig, a TM-D700E (The european version)
      and I love it. I am a Foundation Licence holder in the UK giving me
      rights to use upto 10 watts of power.

      Even with thislow power rating using my TM-D700 I have had 2 way FM
      QSO's with Paris, France form London, England using a 2mtr & 70cm
      colinier antenna. I use 2mtr & 70cms both static & mobile. VHF is
      very busy in London and we have an active set of repeaters.

      73's

      Gareth Bowen

      M3JPG
    • Kevin
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 2, 2004
        Welcome aboard!!

        Kevin/K4PCS

        --
        Kevin/K4PCS

        Sometimes I give myself the creeps....
        Sometimes my mind plays tricks on me....

      • Dave Laverty
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 3, 2004
          You may only have one, but you have the BEST!!!!

          Dave L.
          KC0OWN