u/l scan

  • Richard M Waite II
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 1, 2000
      I have tried to scan between the U&L scan limits, and cant figure out
      how to do it. I entered the limits and step size with the computer,
      and I can get to them, but when I press VFO it changes to a different
      freq. with a different step.

      Any help?

      --
      Richard M Waite II
      Kentucky Department of Corrections
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 1, 2000
        Richard M Waite II wrote:

        > I have tried to scan between the U&L scan limits, and cant figure out
        > how to do it. I entered the limits and step size with the computer,
        > and I can get to them, but when I press VFO it changes to a different
        > freq. with a different step.
        >
        > Any help?

        Hello, Richard:
        That sounds normal. After pressing the VFO button, you will need to
        ensure that the vfo is set to the proper step, and tuned to a frequency
        that falls within the desired program scan range.
        (Ref.: Manual Pages 58,59)
        Jerry