Re: [TMD700A] D700

  • R.M.Waite II
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 1, 2004
      I am looking to buy another D700, as I hate to put the one I have in my
      vehicle and loose having a desktop radio.

      R&L is now selling theirs for 489.95. Does anyone know of a vendor with a
      better price?

      Rich
      kg4kfi

      > R&L Electronics 800-221-7735 have the Kenwood D700A on sale NEW for
      479.95. It's crazy to pay that much for a used unit on ebay. Check
      http://randl.com I have no connection to this or any other company.

    • Wendell Garrett
      Message 2 of 6 , Jan 1, 2004
        I just bought my second D700A from HRO. They matched the price and
        gave me free shipping too. Wendell

        --- In TMD700A@yahoogroups.com, "R.M.Waite II" <rwaite@p...> wrote:
        > I am looking to buy another D700, as I hate to put the one I have
        in my
        > vehicle and loose having a desktop radio.
        >
        > R&L is now selling theirs for 489.95. Does anyone know of a
        vendor with a
        > better price?
        >
        > Rich
        > kg4kfi
        >

        > > R&L Electronics 800-221-7735 have the Kenwood D700A on sale NEW
        for
        > 479.95. It's crazy to pay that much for a used unit on ebay.
        Check
        > http://randl.com I have no connection to this or any other
        company.

      • Jim Kelly KG4UGZ
        Message 3 of 6 , Jan 2, 2004
          www.gigaparts.com -- $489.00 -- Free shipping

          "R.M.Waite II" <rwaite@...> wrote:I am looking to buy another D700, as I hate to put the one I have in my
          vehicle and loose having a desktop radio.

          R&L is now selling theirs for 489.95. Does anyone know of a vendor with a
          better price?

          Rich
          kg4kfi

          > R&L Electronics 800-221-7735 have the Kenwood D700A on sale NEW for
          479.95. It's crazy to pay that much for a used unit on ebay. Check
          http://randl.com I have no connection to this or any other company.

          Community email addresses:
          Post message: TMD700A@onelist.com
          Subscribe: TMD700A-subscribe@onelist.com

          Shortcut URL to this page:
          http://www.onelist.com/community/TMD700A

          Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

        • Jim Kelly KG4UGZ
          Message 4 of 6 , Jan 2, 2004
            Sorry, sent my other message prematurely. I plan to buy mine from gigaparts.com because I do not have to pay tax, nor shipping (If I bought from HRO, I would pay VA tax). So, I will pay exactly $489.00-- I don't think a new one can come any cheaper than that, unless Kenwood gives a rebate or something.. :)

            Jim
            KG4UGZ

          • gary
            Message 5 of 6 , Sep 14, 2011