Re: [TMD700A] PACKET

  • Randy Allen
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 1, 2003
      Gary (and others)

      My Bad. Got to remember to RTFM.

      Based my answer on the whining about how "inadequate" the radio was
      when if first came out by folks that didn't understand that this was
      primarily an APRS radio.

      I don't do "traditional" packet, wouldn't own a single TNC (let alone 3
      + the D-700, 2 tiny traks, etc.) if it wasn't for APRS, so had never
      re-visited the issue.

      Sorry for any confusion I caused. Thanks for the non-flame corrections.

      73

      --
      Randy Allen, KAƘAZS
      EC, Montgomery CO Ohio