Control Software

  • eb4cpk@wanadoo.es
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 1, 2000
      Hello I´m searchig for soft to controler the D700. Thank´s.
    • Philip Yanov
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 2, 2000
        The software MD700100.exe is usually available via the Kenwood ftp
        site. (ftp.kenwood.net) The problem is that the site has been down
        today. This is the first time I have ever seen it down, but it is a
        bit frustrating.

        If you are in a hurry, send me an email, and I will reply with the
        file. It is just over 1MB in size, so it will take a little while to
        download if you do not have high-speed internet access. -73 KG4FOZ