Re: [TMD700A] Re: Comunication time out error

  • Pascal Levasseur
    Message 1 of 15 , Mar 1, 2003
      Hello Lary,

      I will suggest you test an USB to serial port converter.

      My laptop, an HP Pavilion have no serial port, so to be able to connect to
      my D700 I am using a BELKIN USB to Serial cable converter bought a year ago.

      It works perfectly.

      The converter is included in the db9 part of the 1 meter long USB cable and
      takes the energy from the USB port.

      Maybe this can be an ugly but effective solution to your issue.

      Best 73

      Pascal
      FM1EM