Re: [TMD700A] TMD700 and packet

  • Terry Neth
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 1, 2003
      You dont need to use AGWPE because the 700 has a tnc. I use winpack and
      works good. Call me on IRLP Node 7070 if need more help.

      Terry Neth
      N3XBO
      http://map.findu.com/n3xbo-1 (car)

      http://map.findu.com/n3xbo (home)
    • tailfeathers@juno.com
      Message 2 of 6 , Feb 2, 2003
        You dont need to use AGWPE because the 700 has a tnc. I use winpack and
        works good. Call me on IRLP Node 7070 if need more help.

        Terry Neth
        N3XBO

        Well? I can't explain it but I switched to my old 286 and it worked the
        first time. I'm limited to an older packet program for now but I'm gonna
        have to figure out why it won't work on the other computer. I uninstalled
        the LL modem but it still wouldn't work. Oh well...Live and learn. Its
        slow going when you have to relearn this after several years...:>) Is
        this a group that has some people using the TMD700 on packet? I'm sure
        I'll have some questions...OH yea what is IRLP?...

        Gary
        n8gsj

        Only $9.95 per month!
        Visit www.juno.com