  • Claude Smith
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 5 10:34 PM
      Hope I can find a possible answer...

      When using the Sky Command function to access a Kenwood 2000 remote
      base, occasionally my TMD700 mobile will totally power down during the
      process, requiring a re-start. All physical connections appear to be
      ok; and, it hasn't occured during APRS uses.

      Thanks for any suggestions.

      Bud Smith, N7BUD
    • ac7kj
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 7 11:08 AM
        You havn't configured your TMD700 to power off automatically have you?

        -DK, AC7KJ