Re: [TMD700A] Review of Radio

  • n0hzn@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , May 1, 2000
      I ordered my 700 a couple of months ago and love it. It's easy to use, the
      display is large enough to see and the on screen menu is easy to use.
      The PM function is a great idea. It allows you to have completely different
      configurations stored and you can switch back and forth in an instant (aprs
      -vhf, Crossband, vhf-vhf). PM's are a little tricky but once you understand
      it it's fine. When you store a PM the radio will come back in exact mode you
      were in when you did the store. For instance, if you do a store when you on
      memory channel 2 on the right bank, it will come back to Memory channel 2 on
      the right bank when you select that PM. After one or two times of doing this
      I figured it out and now I know how to handle it.