Cross Band Repete using CTCSS

  • wb2modroger
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 6, 2002
      I am having a problem using CTCSS and cross band repete. The repeters
      in this area are sending out a pl tone that drops as soon as the
      transmiting station stops talking. The radio repetes ok but it is
      impossiable to be able to use a ht and transmit on the other band
      untill the busy light goes off or the repeter squelch tail drops.

      This operation has worked ok with other crosband radios just not the
      tmd700. I am hoping someone else has had the same problem and found
      the cure.

      TNX Roger WB2MOD