Parts suppliers

  • noskosteve
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 9, 2012
      I just checked East Coast and Pac Parts and neither has the MC-53 Rubber keypad. Mine is falling apart and has stopped making contact. Am I dead in the water?
      73, Steve, K9DCI
    • Bob Myers
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 10, 2012
        new mics on ebay for about $30.00

      • Larry J. Ford
        Message 3 of 5 , Apr 10, 2012
          OEM mics, or Chinese "knock-offs?"

          Larry J. Ford
          KG4GPJ

          Message 4 of 5 , Apr 16, 2012
            --- In TMD700A@yahoogroups.com, "Larry J. Ford" <lford@...> wrote:

            > OEM mics, or Chinese "knock-offs?"

            I just checked. Neither.
            Dead-in-the-water.
            Steve, K9DCI
          • Mark Wolff
            Message 5 of 5 , Apr 16, 2012
              IIRC, somebody is looking for a replacement hand mic for their 700?

              Here are a couple of ads on QTH for some other Kenwood mics, perhaps one could fashion a suitable replacement or even use some parts from one to repair your existing one?

              http://swap.qth.com/view_ad.php?counter=979067

              http://swap.qth.com/view_ad.php?counter=976390

              73's, MW /N4MEW