RE: [TMD700A] Re: for sale-2 units new in box! tmd700a

  • Peter G. Viscarola
    Message 1 of 10 , Jul 1, 2011

      > Since when did the FCC start assiging calls in Roman Numerals?

      Well, they had no choice back in the days of the Roman Empire.

      I don't think they've done it since then, though... :-)

      Peter
      K1PGV
    • Tom Crowley
      Message 2 of 10 , Jul 1, 2011
        HEY HEY!!

        I'm not that old

        The guy before me is KC0VIH and the Guy after me is KC0VIJ

        And I've never heard it before, they just call me "old #7"

        Message 3 of 10 , Jul 1, 2011
          Getting back to the start of the thread

          Are the D700 sold?