WTB - Control head mounting bracket

  • wb4sqi
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 5, 2010
      Hello folks,

      I need a mounting bracket for the D-700A control head. I have the base but need the part that connects to the head.

      Thanks,

      Nick
      WB4SQI
    • Gmail - Kevin, Natalia, Stacey & Rochelle
      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 9, 2010
        Nick,

        Did you find a mount for the radio head?
        If not give HRO a call, I brought 2 of these a couple of years ago. Can't say for sure but I believe the 710 uses the same mount.
        Can't part with the ones I have they are mounted so I only need to move the radio.

        Good Luck.

        Kevin, ZL1KFM.

        Message 3 of 5 , Feb 9, 2010
          Call East coast Transistor Parts. They are who Kenwood tells you to go to.
          They are also MUCH cheaper then the big AR Stores.

          www.kenwoodparts.com

          You'll need the part numbers (There are 3) and you can get them from Kenwood
          Tech Support or just call East Coast 516-483-5742.

          73,
          Steve

          On Tue, Feb 9, 2010 at 11:56 PM, Gmail - Kevin, Natalia, Stacey & Rochelle <
          sparcnz@...> wrote:

          > Nick,
          >
          > Did you find a mount for the radio head?
          > If not give HRO a call, I brought 2 of these a couple of years ago. Can't
          > say for sure but I believe the 710 uses the same mount.
          > Can't part with the ones I have they are mounted so I only need to move the
          > radio.
          >
          > Good Luck.
          >
          > Kevin, ZL1KFM.

          President of Cedar Creek Amateur Radio Society:
          http://groups.google.com/group/ccars?pli=1

          The Cedar Creek Amateur Radio Society's Emergency and Training Net is held
          every Sunday Night at 7:30PM on 444.325 PL 173.8

          Where am I? http://www.findu.com/cgi-bin/find.cgi?ka9mot-1

          What is Ham Radio? http://www.wedothat-radio.org/

        • Nick Marsh
          Message 4 of 5 , Feb 10, 2010
            On 2/10/2010 12:56 AM, Gmail - Kevin, Natalia, Stacey & Rochelle wrote:
            > Nick,
            >
            > Did you find a mount for the radio head?
            > If not give HRO a call, I brought 2 of these a couple of years ago. Can't say for sure but I believe the 710 uses the same mount.
            > Can't part with the ones I have they are mounted so I only need to move the radio.
            >
            > Good Luck.
            >
            > Kevin, ZL1KFM.

            Hi Kevin,

            Yes I did find one and purchased it yesterday from PacParts. They carry
            all sorts of replacement and spare parts for many different
            pieces of equipment.

            Thanks,

            Nick
            WB4SQI
          • Nick Marsh
            Message 5 of 5 , Feb 10, 2010
              On 2/10/2010 1:10 AM, Steve Hays wrote:
              > Call East coast Transistor Parts. They are who Kenwood tells you to go to.
              > They are also MUCH cheaper then the big AR Stores.
              >
              > www.kenwoodparts.com
              >
              > You'll need the part numbers (There are 3) and you can get them from Kenwood
              > Tech Support or just call East Coast 516-483-5742.
              >
              > 73,
              > Steve

              Thanks Steve, I found the exact part at PacParts and ordered it
              yesterday. I'll have to remember your place though.

              Nick
              WB4SQI