Re: Garmin Nuvi 255W

  • Alex
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 1, 2010
      Go over to Argent Data and pick up the GTrans cable. It will convert Garmin proprietary via USB over to NMEA 0183 for a D700. You may or may not get waypoint indications on your particular model of Nuvi but at the very least you will get the NMEA data out to run the D700.

      https://www.argentdata.com/catalog/product_info.php?cPath=28&products_id=113&osCsid=3211d02647a41e3cb9f43aba0c346b5a

      (beware word wrap but if you can't find it look under GPS Accessories, there are two versions, one with a DB-9 and the other with a mini-stereo for Kenwoods).