VC-H1

  • Fred Flowers
    Message 1 of 8 , Nov 5, 2007
      I still have my VC-H1 & it is still for sale. It's going to eBay it the
      next few days if no one here wants it. It's as new with the whole kit. I
      even, would you believe, found the instructions. Please contact me direct.

      Fred N4GER
    • Don Rand
      Message 2 of 8 , Oct 3, 2008
        A Couple? Interested in selling one. I have been looking for one for
        at least 1.5 years.

        Don
        KA5DON
      • John Rice
        Message 3 of 8 , Oct 3, 2008
          At 07:32 PM 10/3/2008, you wrote:
          >A Couple? Interested in selling one. I have been looking for one for
          >at least 1.5 years.

          Me too :). anybody stateside have one they're not using?

          John - K9IJ

          -

          John Rice K9IJ
          john@...