Re: I finished my pendant & I'm working on a review

  • aussie_engraver
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 22 11:17 PM
      Wow – that's disappointing to hear. I would normally give preference to buying from USA rather than from other international suppliers because there's a lot of cheap electronics that aren't up to an acceptable standard. If what you say is correct I'd be avoiding buying from this source in future. It's a shame – great idea, clever innovation, plenty of demand for the product – but poor back up!
      I've noticed a number of other guys waiting on support, showing due respect and patience - think it's about time contributers commented with their current situations related to Randy's customer support