from marieke

  • Richard
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 2, 2007
      My dear family

      Dodzi, I am so sad to hear your mother passed away. If I just imagine
      how I would feel in your case... its horrible. Our mother is always so
      important. I pray that you are experiencing Gods comfort, you and your
      whole family. But Ill email you ok.

      For me everything is fine. Working in childrens home again and
      thinking of study... But waiting on God.
      And as you just read, Richard is coming to NL 5th of May. Im looking
      forward to that! Suddenly almost three months going to live in my
      small small house/room. So... maybe we are going to bang each others
      heads against the walls,haha. Or maybe not. But yes, God is giving us
      the chance to experience each other in our normal life (as in, not in
      TIM-life)

      Hey, Im really missing you guys. How I would love to visit each and
      everyone of you. To give you a good hug and to talk about everything
      that is happening.

      If anybody is able to get contact to Busi, Esther, Teraoi (who are
      never on internet.Horea for Andrew being on internet for 1 time!! Good
      to hear from you Andrew!) please post it here.

      Well, my loved ones I give you all a virtual hug and Gods blessing on
      each and everyone of you and your family. May God open our eyes and
      our hearts to lead us on His eternal way.

      Marieke