greetings

  • Mallison Kotali
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 15 5:39 PM
      Hi Friends

      How are you all doing? I believe that you had a great time and not only
      that, but also a life changing/eye opening/faith challenging experience
      during your TIM training last year.Trust that you are now settling in well
      into your own societies and have started sharing your experiences with your
      churches and communities.

      My name in Mallison Kotali and I was fortunate to be one of the TIM
      participant in 2002..(I know, quiet a few years back). I'm from the solomon
      Islands but I'm currently in New Zealand (since 2003) for study purposes. I
      really enjoyed my TIM experience and I still miss my TIM brothers and
      sisters ALOT!!! However, we still keep intouch via a group email and I guess
      its basically similar as what you guys are using right now.

      I just want to extend our network of communication to enable former TIM
      students (like us) to keep intouch and more importantly share our real life
      experiences as we continue persuing the TIM spirit in our communities and
      churches. Our groups (TIM 2002) email add is
      traininginmisssion@yahoogroups.com

      We would love to hear from you guys and who knows, your experiences might be
      a source of encouragement for most of us.

      Keep intouch and lets keep the TIM Spirit shinning.

      Many Blessings

      PEACE

      Mallison Kotali