helllo everyone.

  • Richard
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 7, 2006
      how are you all? i am fine, its been long that somebody wrote anything.
      i hope everybody is back to the life. as reuben, teraoi,busi, jabu has
      never posted anything yet, but i hope everyone is fine.

      i would like to tell you all the marieke left today to her home, so now
      actually i am feeling very lonely, coz since she was with me, we two
      were just keep talking about the Tim and our experience, so i didn't
      felt that TIm is over, but now i am really missing, each and everyone
      of you.

      May God bless you all. and plz who have not yet wrote anything, plz
      write something. as soon as possible.

      good bye
    • reuben laloo