hey heye

  • Richard
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 1, 2006
      hello guys.

      only few of us has joined this group yet, i can understand the big
      African 5 doesn't have time to do so, but today they are comi8ng
      back, so, hope they will do it as soon as possible.

      this update is for all of you to know that we are scheduled to go to
      pondecherry after our placement, but as so many of you have
      complained this time that so much of travel is not good. so, this
      time Kerstin is just planning to go there and relax for 2 and half
      day, and we will be back before 5th, coz on 5th Humphry joseph ( yes
      our own Mr. humphyy joseph) is coming and 7th louise and elizabeth
      are coming and meanwhile we have to work on our final paper also.

      so this a advice to everyone to start working on your paper now, you
      can ask kerstin what exactly it is.. coz this is again something very
      open to us, what ever we have leanrned and want to share, can do.
      so, we can relax sit back that time and spend more quality time with
      each other, instead of looking and digging our heads in books, but
      this is all upto you guys.

      i am going to the Hospital tomorrow, do pray for me. hope everything
      goes well and i 'll be able to dance well in the party or i should
      say in devotions.. sorryyyyy.

      but i want to say something, which is completely forget. when i
      purposed this that we will celebrate jabu's and busi's birthday and
      will do a party , which in the end turned out to be a very good
      devotions, and praise and worship, so i was thinking now we should
      always do this means say no to parties and say yes to devotions. what
      say?

      reuben plz do give me your reaction on this as so0n as possible.
      rest is fine, take care everybody.
    • kponkwa
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 3, 2006
        Hello everyone
        Thanks Richard. I joined the group before left to kodai; anyways let me
        check again. Right now we are(Andrew and myself) in the Henry Marthin
        Institute. We met one of the TIM member 2004 who works in the
        institute. Her name is Poonam .She was representing the CNI and her 2nd
        placement was the HMI. Now she works in the department of Conflict
        transformation. We start the morning with group devotion(Students and
        workers)at 09h30. Concerning Busi's and Jabu's birth day I suggest to
        have a party in pondecherry so we can start organise it through email
        if everyone agree.Good luck to you all. See you
        dodzi
      • kponkwa
        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 23, 2008
          Dear all
          I hope your are all fine. Court thanks for your email that reveal that
          esther is fine. After a long silence from her. I am glad to hear that
          busi is also fine. still tearoi from kiribati. if anyone can help us
          find him? ok guys keep in touch.
          Dodzi
        • Tameka Beckford
          Message 4 of 4 , Jan 1, 2009
            hi Guys,
            How are you all?
            Its seems like ages since I have written but never the less HELLO.
            Things are going ok for and with me still doing the work of the Lord as best as I can.
             Iwrite to you all wishing those who have celebrated there birthdays throughout the year HAPPY  BELATED BIRTHDAYS. ToCurtney and Andrew who is crlebrating theres today may the Lord grant you many more.
            Compliments of the season to all Merry Christmas and a Happy fullfilled and Prosperous New Year.

            Reuben Congratulations on your proposal and your soon to be wedding. I will not be able to attend but you and your wife to be and family are in my prayers always.

            until later
            Love you guys
            Tomeka

            From: Richard <richardisthecoolest guyinworld@ yahoo..co. in>
            Subject: [TIM_TEAM2006] People People where are you?
            To: TIM_TEAM2006@ yahoogroups. com
            Date: Saturday, 13 December, 2008, 6:55 AM

            I know people that each and everyone is so busy, or some are angry
            with each other (shsshhhhh) but hey This is Christmas Season, and its
            been 2 years now that we guys have seen each other (most of us) ( at
            least i had privilege to see marieke and later ruben and humphry)

            So pull us your sock, bring your ass down, write on Yahoo ( as we all
            know that we (all of us) has not stopped using internet) .

            so there is my life since last update -
            so in Oct2-21 i was in USA, Woo hoo, i was there to create a larger
            support group for my Organization named Catalyst. and also to meet the
            leaders in Leadership foundations. this trip was a success, and i have
            gain a lot from it. And on the other hand this trip was so wonderful
            as well , i was able to went to Seatle ( all those Grey's Anatomy's
            Fan - i was there), also went for 3 weekend in Las Vegas (nice) , 1
            week in Los Angels ( hollywood, Disneyland, Universal Studio etc etc)
            Denver and colorado springs ...and many other places..so i had a great
            time in there and as this was falls so leafs were changing colors and
            it was B-E-A-u-Tiful.

            later we have rented a place to start as Night Shelter for this
            homeless street kids we work with, for the last 2 days i am painting
            that place, i love painting, as i have to freedom to play with my
            favorite colors. Muuuaaahhhh. and i as trying to raise some local
            funds for this place, and so many people have come forward to help us
            - so finding God's favor. Halleuah

            So this Jan, Reuben is finally getting WED to HEP. so people try to
            come and if can not send him your blessings and keep him in your
            prayers ( hey reuben you are in my prayers always) and also on 16th of
            Dec his elder brother James is getting wed, so keep the family in
            prayers. 2 wedding in less then a month. Nice.

            people tell me how are you? marieke it would be wonderful to meet you
            in june on CWM expense ahaha, Court are you coming? or NOt for
            Reuben's? Tomeka sweetheart how are you ? (hey forgive me i was an Ass
            ) (to err is human, to forgive is Divine), Dodzi, hey man how is
            married life, are you going to be a proud papa soon? andrew, teroi,
            esther, busi how are you all? and ofcours jabu.

            hey people have a great holiodays. Happy holidays.

            love you all and miss you. wish we all could have met each other on
            Reuben's.

            later

            Love
            Richard

            Connect with friends all over the world.. Get Yahoo! India Messenger.