Your Valentine Card

  • Courtney Yum
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 11, 2011
      Dear all,

      Sending you my love,  no matter you are far or near, may you feel the love with God's presence and share the love with others.

      Shalom.

      Courtney

      The Lord bless you and keep you; the Lord make his face shine upon you and be gracious to you; the Lord turn his face toward you and give you peace. Num 6:24-26

        V-A-L-E-N-T-I-N-E...keep it going

      (Please just hit forward thank you)

      "...everyone who calls upon the name of the Lord will be saved."
                    Joel 2: 32, Acts 2: 21, Romans 10: 13

      Try the
      Yahoo! Mail Beta.

      From :
      No Sender Info found in the address book

      From :
      No Sender Info found in the address book

      .
      .